The Disavowed

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disavowed

The Disavowed Forum

+7
Tinker
Azores
Aurelius
EmperorJohn
Kat
Fhuaran
The Manly Cheese
11 posters

Switcheroo time!

Fhuaran

Switcheroo time! Empty Switcheroo time!

Post  Fhuaran Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:42 am

Hi everyone, just introducing myself since I'm planning on joining you guys in the next few days if Tinker says it's ok! Basically I'm coming over from 1_V_1 alliance because despite being full of great people, they're just lacking in ambition and life was getting pretty dull. I'm pretty well placed to work with TD and in fact have had dealings with one or two members in the past so hopefully some of you recognise my IGN. Fingers crossed I'll be seeing you soon!

Matthew/Fhuaran

p.s To whoever deals with validating forum accounts - I put my username as "Matthew" before realising that everyone else is using their IGNs. Is it possible for me to change it?
    The Manly Cheese
    The Manly Cheese
    Alliance Leader

Switcheroo time! Empty Re: Switcheroo time!

Post  The Manly Cheese Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:43 am

Aaaaaah, I wondered who that was...

I've activated your account and changed the name now so you need to use Fhuaran not Matthew to log in. You'll only have access to this area and the random chat bit until you're approved by Tinks though.

And welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here (assuming you get in) but watch out for a few members who'll probably make themselves known fairly soon.... *waits for Kat to post*
    Fhuaran
    Fhuaran

Post  Fhuaran Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 am

Fantastic - thanks a lot! It just about makes up for the loss of appetite I suffered after following your huntsman cheese profile link last month. Smile
    The Manly Cheese
    The Manly Cheese
    Alliance Leader

Post  The Manly Cheese Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:14 am

You mean someone actually followed that link?? Amazing! Thanks!
    Kat
    Kat
    Morale Officer/BG Commander

Post  Kat Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:51 am

The Manly Cheese wrote:You mean someone actually followed that link?? Amazing! Thanks!

OOOH CHECK OUT THE MANCHEESE LOVE! HAHAHAHAHAHA

hello!

Im Kat - you learn to love me.... failure to do so means I'll chief your villages and spam your inbox. no, wait, I do that anyway!!

welcome aboard. Ive been distracting Tinker this weekend with telletubbies and magic beermats, she'll be back on things now Very Happy
    Fhuaran
    Fhuaran

Post  Fhuaran Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:28 pm

Shocked What am I letting myself in for?! "Location: Streaking in a vill near you!"

Hehe, pleased to meet you!

Fhuaran tips his hat to Kat
    Cos he's a gent like that
    His real name is Matt
    And he hopes TD won't think he's a bit of a prat

Last edited by Fhuaran on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    EmperorJohn
    EmperorJohn
    BG Commander

Post  EmperorJohn Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Welcome to the forum Matthew!

I love your picture lol!
    Kat
    Kat

Post  Kat Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Fhuaran wrote:Shocked What am I letting myself in for?! "Location: Streaking in a vill near you!"

Hehe, pleased to meet you!

Fhuaran tips his hat to Kat
    Cos he's a gent like that
    His real name is Matt
    And he hopes TD won't think he's a bit of a prat

hahahaha you're gonna fit right in!
    Aurelius
    Aurelius
    Alliance Leader

Post  Aurelius Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Welcome aboard mate... always a pleasure to welcome a new face. I live in hope that one day Tinker will recruit a slightly more normal individual so I am not left entirely out on my own as the sane representative of TD (pipe down Kat, before you point out the obvious! tongue)

Once you have gotten through the probationary stint we'll look to assign you a battlegroup (a collection of local players who work together under a local commander). Until then, if you need anything please feel free to shout for it in the Chit Chat section (at the bottom of the forum homepage) as that is the area that is only viewable by alliance members and new recruits (unlike here which is free for all)

Best of luck.
    Kat
    Kat

Post  Kat Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Aurelius wrote:

Best of luck.

You'll need it ... particularly now Aurelius has seemingly abandoned RL in the hope that the invisible travians will keep him sane alien
    Fhuaran
    Fhuaran

Post  Fhuaran Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Aurelius - Don't be so modest, I'm sure you're just as eccentric as everyone else.

I'm looking forward to seeing how these 'battlegroups' work.
    Azores
    Azores

Post  Azores Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:18 am

Fhuaran wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing how these 'battlegroups' work.
    Welcome!
    Mostly it's a series of gears and whistles which are all organised by a highly complex mesh of mechanical hamsters.

Hope that helps.
    Tinker
    Tinker
    Recruitment Senior

Post  Tinker Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:25 am

Aurelius wrote:Welcome aboard mate... always a pleasure to welcome a new face. I live in hope that one day Tinker will recruit a slightly more normal individual so I am not left entirely out on my own as the sane representative of TD (pipe down Kat, before you point out the obvious! tongue)

Si Believe it or not the ones that get through vetting ARE the sane ones. clown You should see the ones that fail. Eeeeekkkkkk! They are only good for Noein I am afraid!
    Paularda
    Paularda

Post  Paularda Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:02 am

Welcome cheers , hope see you soon fighting with us Twisted Evil
    dean001

Post  dean001 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:49 am

hey matt, i do believe we have spoken on skype at some stage. welcome to the alliance.
    Spybot
    Spybot
    BG Commander

Post  Spybot Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:24 am

Fhuaran wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome Aurelius - Don't be so modest, I'm sure you're just as eccentric as everyone else.

Eccentric????????????? All of them are not an Engimaneer like wot I am; some of um gor real proper jobs. scratch
    You done arf pick um Tinks. Razz
    Oh and welcome Fhuaran.
    Vee
    Vee

Post  Vee Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:42 am

Helloo!

Switcheroo time! Icon_bounce Switcheroo time! Icon_bounce Switcheroo time! Icon_bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:48 pm