The Disavowed

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disavowed

The Disavowed Forum

2 posters

Introduction

MAL

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  MAL Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself: I am MAL from the village Welcome City.

I am very active playing every day. Preparing my first settlers and trying to find THE ALLIANCE where I can help and be helped.

Is it TD? I am pretty sure it could work really fine together.

Ciao
    Vee
    Vee

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Vee Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Hello!

Please have a a look at Tinker's in game profile. She is in chanrge of recruitment and will let you know what to do!

Thanks for posting!

V

bounce bounce bounce
    EmperorJohn
    EmperorJohn
    BG Commander

Post  EmperorJohn Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:16 am

HI,

Does anyone know if Hoggyoggyoi is still being vetted? I have sent him an IGM 3 days ago and he hasn't seen it yet. If he decided to quit i would be happy to start raiding again Very Happy
    EmperorJohn
    EmperorJohn
    BG Commander

Post  EmperorJohn Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:10 pm

...seems that he is still inactive. I'll wait another day or so to see if anyone has any information on him and then i might pop in to knock on the door Smile

OK, all shorted, hoggy is in France for the Summer.. drunken rendeer king lucky him lol
    EmperorJohn
    EmperorJohn
    BG Commander

Post  EmperorJohn Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:57 am

EmperorJohn wrote:...seems that he is still inactive. I'll wait another day or so to see if anyone has any information on him and then i might pop in to knock on the door Smile

OK, all shorted, hoggy is in France for the Summer.. drunken rendeer king lucky him lol

Hoggy agreed to send his troops to my village until he comes back to a regular-online status and to receive support from me later on, in exchange for me raiding him whilst on holidays. Would be a pity to waste all that res. So do not get worried if you see me raiding him Very Happy

All invited to join the party if not far lol
    baby

Introduction Empty Hello

Post  baby Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:15 am

Hi Im babyathome and im from the village Baby s vill which a few of you have visited on a daily basis lol
    I am hoping to jump ship from ~TI~ and join you all,
    The reason for this is that whilst I was away at a family funeral the alliance split, and the sitter I had desidedit would be great to raid me!!
    and the remaining alliance did nothing to help I have managed to hold my own, but only so much one can do on their own!!
    I love to attack, (when given the chance!) and I am on daily some times into the early hours.
    I hope to get to know you all soon Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:32 am