The Disavowed

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disavowed

The Disavowed Forum

+4
MagnusTheReal
toejam
CashBox
Tyranoman
8 posters

Hey People

Tyranoman

Hey People Empty Hey People

Post  Tyranoman Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Hey Tyranoman here (you can call me Rob Smile ) I asked to join this alliance recently and one of the recruiters (cashbox) has instructed me on what I have to do and what will happen during my induction to the alliance.
    So a brief bit about myself on Travian:
    My faction is Teuton and I am situated in the SW area. I currently have two villages, my first village is at 400 pop and my second at 100 there both fairly close to each other and there population is going up at a reasonable pace.
    Im currently increasing my army size in my first village by training Catapults, Teutonic knights and paladins for offense and defense and also to make sure that i have a sizeable force which the alliance can call upon when needed.

Well thats about it folks, hope i can join and if yes then im looking forward to it Smile.

Thanks-
    Rob
    CashBox
    CashBox

Hey People Empty Re: Hey People

Post  CashBox Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Hi Rob,

It stayed this time.

Welcome to the TD forum and good luck with the vetting.

CashBox
    toejam
    toejam

Post  toejam Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Hi Tyranoman Smile (....and Hi Cashbox!)

I'm Toejam....... but you knew that!

Welcome to........ this place!

TeKit easy
    MiKe
    MagnusTheReal
    MagnusTheReal

Hey People Empty Hi Eveyone

Post  MagnusTheReal Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Hi Everyone,

Not sure how I would go about introducing myself. But here goes....

My name is MagnusTheReal...I am a Gaul. I have 5 villages and I am currently building my army.

How is everyone doing? I am good in conversations,but this is hard to start out of the blue...hahaha

Well, take care for now, everyone...see you all later

bom
    EmperorJohn
    EmperorJohn
    BG Commander

Post  EmperorJohn Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:13 pm

HI Magnus!

welcome to the forum!Hope to see you a full member soon.

I raided you maybe a couple of times long time ago, i must have stopped because you probably had an army lol
    Good to have you here Very Happy
    Kat
    Kat
    Morale Officer/BG Commander

Post  Kat Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:20 pm

MagnusTheReal wrote:Hi Everyone,

Not sure how I would go about introducing myself. But here goes....

My name is MagnusTheReal...I am a Gaul. I have 5 villages and I am currently building my army.

How is everyone doing? I am good in conversations,but this is hard to start out of the blue...hahaha

Well, take care for now, everyone...see you all later

bom

HEY! You are here! fab to see you (its thunderkat, we spoke the other day)
    I *think* you may be able to access some of the chit chat area.... go look and see!

Have a nice evening, Emergency exits are not fitted in this forum, thank you for flying TD Airways
    CashBox
    CashBox

Post  CashBox Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Hi Magnus,

Good luck with the vetting. I am sure you will be in full membership status before too long.

All the best.

CashBox
    SilentWriter

Post  SilentWriter Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Kat wrote:

Have a nice evening, Emergency exits are not fitted in this forum, thank you for flying TD Airways

Bah! Why would I need an emergency exit when I can make my own? Plastique how I love you!
    bom ... sunny
    Jumps out and pulls the ripcord on his chute.
    Aurelius
    Aurelius
    Alliance Leader

Post  Aurelius Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Welcome Magnus. Always good to see a new name on the running for a TD tag and I am sure if you are always willing to ask for advice when you need it and offer it when you can you will soon be a fully fledged member of the family (I say 'family' because we are dysfunctional, not because we are at all close tongue)

Currently you have New Recruit rights on the forum, granting access to just this public area and then the Alliance Chit Chat section. After you have sailed through your vetting period you will get the full access though, so do not be alarmed by the complete lack of Travian related info you can see at the moment. There is more to TD than just the craziness, I promise!

Best of luck to you.
    MagnusTheReal
    MagnusTheReal

Post  MagnusTheReal Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:30 am

Thanks for the good wishes from everyone and I look forward to getting to know everyone after my vetting period (I will be positive..haha)

I am off to work now...so, everyone have a great day! Smile
    toejam
    toejam

Post  toejam Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:38 am

Hi Mag

This am the Toejam speakin........ ***checks*** Yep! It's me! Rolling Eyes

Good to have you on board......

It's always better when somebody is shootin from the same side...... an I can cross you off the list now LOL

Best of luck with the vetting...... ***thinks: .....but then they let me in!!!! Shocked ***

TeKit easy
    MiKe

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:13 am