The Disavowed

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disavowed

The Disavowed Forum

4 posters

Hello fellow gamers

Dixix

Hello fellow gamers Empty Hello fellow gamers

Post  Dixix Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:05 pm

Hi Guys,My name is Dixix
    I'm currently being vetted for membership, which is cool coz alliances that let anybody join usually get 'Anybody'Laughing I only have one village at the mo but have a settler and want to start a new village.Has anyone any advice regarding where i should build , what to do when I do build etc? I'd really appreciate any advice :
    Aurelius
    Aurelius
    Alliance Leader

Hello fellow gamers Empty Re: Hello fellow gamers

Post  Aurelius Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Hi Dixix and welcome to the TD probation process. Here's hoping we will be welcoming you as a fully fledged member soon.

Have a chat with the person who is vetting you about how best to proceed on your account... they will have the best feel for your playing style as well as their wing's needs and will no doubt be more than happy to offer some advice.

Don't be a stranger here on the forum... You will come to see that we are a pretty talkative bunch here in TD. At the moment you have access to this (public) are and the random chat. Rest assured there is more in the background if and when you make it through vetting.

Until then we all wish you well and if you need anything at all just shout.
    toejam
    toejam

Post  toejam Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Hi Dixix

Aurelius wrote:Until then we all wish you well and if you need anything at all just shout.

.....except the loan of my truck ......I don't lend my truck Rolling Eyes

.....and cider .......see!! The glass is empty! Tish! .......Now I have to fill it up again!!

.....and pennies!! ......coz I havn't got any! I spent them on cider Laughing

.....but anything else?? .....just shout Very Happy
    CashBox
    CashBox

Post  CashBox Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Hi Dixix,

Good to see you on the forum and that you have engaged with your potential fellows.

Good luck with the rest of the vetting.

CashBox

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:00 am